Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lolo and Lola Visit


So 24 hours after we get home, I'm hungry. How can I be hungry? I've been feeding on mommy's milk for the last 24 hours straight! Turns out my bonehead parents don't know I'm not eating much... Mommy doesn't have milk yet. Cranky and hungry, Lola and Lolo swoop in to save me!
Ahhh these are professionals! My Lola and I have a date every 2 hours at night and she makes SURE I'm eating well (don't ask how she managed to give me 3oz of milk each feeding...). I think she's giving me the old school method. Its ok, if I can stay awake long enough I'll keep eating. My Lolo and Lola are the best! They made sure my silly parents knew how to keep me happy. I can't wait to meet the rest of my crazy family! I hear I have a lot of cousins and there's another one on the way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment